Monday, November 2, 2015

What is beauty on SOCIAL MEDIA ?!


Hello !

      I din't posted for a very long time , but i know that nobody is missing me cuz i have no subscribers or readers but you know it is okay , at least I have a place where I can post about absolutely anything that crosses my mind .
      So that's why today I wanted to talk about a very touchy and on trend problem : What is beauty on Social Media ?!.We all know that social media makes a huge impact on peoples and that's why some people choose to die than to be them self so was I . I know it is very sad but is so damn true .   
      Every day we see these beauty ideas you have to be skinny you have to be beautiful you have to have the perfect smile , i few years ago i was dying to have braces but now i can appreciate myself the way I'm because life is short and there are way bigger problems than you not having a perfect smile at least i learned to love myself as much as I can but i still have those days and when I'm out in a club no matter how hard I try I can't have a guys attention and this is what makes me fell ugly and unwanted . Between my girlfriends I think I'm the not-so-beautiful-but-smart-and-open-eyed-girl and I kinda enjoy it because if guys go to you because you look hot than they are approaching you for your look not for who you are not for your inner values. 
      This is the problem that social media only shows the outside and wants to teaches us how to be more beautiful on the fucking OUTSIDE and they forget that BEAUTY FADES AND THE INNER BEAUTY REMAINS ...but who the hell cares no ? If you are beautiful everybody wants to be your BFF cuz she is pretty but some girls who are not so blessed on the outside are so damn blessed on the inside . 
      This is the problem , we can't see behind the things , the beauty is all around us there is beauty in everything. In the morning sun , in the sunset in every bug around you , in every flower that you smell , the beautiful buildings around you , in the falling leaves in everything ! See beauty without your eyes and you know its truly genuine.Beauty is not only seen by the eye it is also felt by the heart.
      And let me show you some examples , i posted this pic on Facebook and i got 66 likes ( not that much because i'm not that typical bitch queen ) I used one filter just to brighten the picture and this is my party makeup ! Yes , this is all i wear on a party or occasion. 

 And this picture is me whit no makeup on ( yeah looks the same ) and i posted it on my Instagram and i got 4 likes ;) This is a NoMakeupMonday picture . 


And don't forget : The most beautiful thing about a person isn’t looks, but heart and personality.To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to be accept yourself.Outer beauty is what the eyes can see, inner beauty can only be seen through the heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment