Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Being a Late Bloomer !


Hey there lovely people of the Internet !

     Today the subject i wanna talk about is being a late bloomer !What is a late bloomer ? - late bloomer is a person whose talents or capabilities are not visible to others until later than usual .

        I'm only 19 ( and when i think about turning 20 next year freaks the heck out of me , i'm getting old ) and i finished school this year and all my friend are going to university's or to work and I'm staying at home and doing nothing ! Is not that i don't want to do something is just, i can't explain, somehow things are not meant right now for me i didn't get to go to the university i wanted and i haven't have a plan B . So now I'm staying out one year from the university and i get so many questions and people make me feel bad that i didn't go to a university and discourage me nobody understands that I'm different I have an artist soul i can't do normal things like others I don't wanna be a doctor or i don't wanna work into an office i just want to do my thing to make art , to help people , to make them feel good and be free and I'm conscious that i live in a world of fantasies but it's okay for me ! 
     You know i think that being a late bloomer is the best thing that a person can be because every body wants thing to go right and fast , but doing something right and fast it's not that simple because you have to take time because the best things in life take time ! Being a late bloomer you do things slowly and you think about the things twice ! Is it worth it to rush into something or i should wait and see ! 
      I'm okay being a late bloomer and it's okay to be okay with that , we are not the same we are who we are and it's alright !  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment