Sunday, August 9, 2015

Getting ,,bullied " because you have flaws ! (Perfect imperfections )

Hello my dears !

         Today i wanted to talk about a really serious subject , about getting bullied because you have flaws !

         Today i visited my grandmother who had her birthday ! God bless her ! and as usual the family was there , and we were talking and we were joking  and i said that one day i will be famous and my dear godmother said to me that : if you want to be famous you have to get your teeth fixed ! it was like she said that : you are ugly go kill yourself !!! What if i don't have straight beautiful pearly white teeth ? I;m less than anybody else ? I;m really not worth it ? and it wasn't the last thing .
        We were standing on the backyard and we were talking and my grandmother said to my cousin that she is so skinny and she is looking good and my dear godmother asked me that : is it true that you gained weight ? and is was like ohflsdhlfhsdlghlsdhgshgdhl wtf is wrong whit you !!! Nobody should ever tell  a girl that she is fat or she has flaws never !!!!
        I felt so bad because i'm trying so hard to lose weight just to be accepted just so everybody should shut the hell up !!! I don't know what is wrong with the people if you have flaws you are not good anymore you are worthless ...this is how i felt and this is how i still feel ! Why i deserve to hear such thing , why just can somebody look me in the eye and tell me that I'm beautiful just the way I'm !! Every body is beautiful every body is good enough !!!! every body is beautiful with her perfect imperfection !!!! Never let anybody tell you that you don't worth it never !!!!
      I don't know why but every time that i finally accept myself the way i am , when i start to love my flaws somebody comes and breaks me down ...it's like crawling in the dirt you get used to it but you can't was away the dirt if you fall down again and again !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment