Monday, October 12, 2015

Kill ' em with kindness !


Hello there you little one !



     I spent this past weekend volunteering at the Castle Garden Festival not far from my hometown and after that i went to a party with my cousin and some of my friends and coming home from there at 5 in the morning we stopped at the MC Donald's and standing there in the pouring rain waiting my cousin to get her order i saw a homeless couple being there at the MC Donald's waiting to see if they can get something from somebody but being fair and not zippy .
The one thing I notice is that the old man was cleaning the tables and throwing away anything that the other people left on the tables and he was putting the trays back where they belong .
I was a little shocked , and i almost started to cry . I was so sad , like so fucking sad and i thought that they don't deserve it , they are such nice people they are cleaning the other peoples mess and putting back everything and not forcing someone to give them food or anything and they have to live a life like this ?! I mean i'm sure it is they fault to that they live a life like this but I was still sad .
You know i don't have a perfect life , if a i could cry i would cry every day because of whats going on in my life , in my family and seeing that some people are so mean and rude and they got such a wonderful life and kind people just don't !
This incident made me think about life and trying to be a better person and help others . This is why i choose to do volunteering , because i love to help the peoples waiting nothing in return just good memories !
So i dare you to try to be a better person every day because life is short and you should live it well !

No comments:

Post a Comment