Saturday, July 11, 2015

Age difference !

Hello again, here we go !Anonymous as always ! Today i wanna share my thoughts about age difference because i experienced it (a lot ) . So , people say that age difference is very important i say that this is a bullshit ! What if you' re in love with somebody who is , let's say , younger than you , because i experience that a lot as i said early ! I don't get it for me it's not so important ! I had relationships with people who were younger than me and what if i had ? is that such a bad thing ? Who said that love has conditions because people they need to love each other unconditionally and if they can't than you should not start a relationship ! 


If you are busy thinking about what others say than you should leave , and let others live they life , if you can't accept them the way they are . Age is just numbers numbers that's all so why it is so important ? 


For me , at least , it's not if i love somebody i love him/ her because who she / he is , not for the numbers ! Think about it, is it worth to leave somebody just because they are not your age , i think not ! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment