Friday, July 24, 2015

Dealing with loss or not getting what you want !

Hello !
Today i wanna talk about a very tuchy subject for me because today i got the bad news that i didn't get in college ! I'm so so so sad i can't even tell , that college meant a lot to me and to know that i didn't get in is like world war 3 is about to start ! I know that i still havea  chance but i think that there i no second chance.


I still try to believe that God has a plan for me and the things will turn out better than ihave imagine but i'm disappointed in myself i feel like i could do it better but now what can you do!


I tell you what ! First of all you don't have to lose hope because hope is all you got.Second of all you have to try to find something else to do because always have to have a plan B and if you don't than you still have to make one ( i'm sure you will figure something out ) .
And lastly you have to trust God because i'm sure he didn't allowed that to happen because he has plans with you you just have to be patient and wait ! ( i'm not a patient person ).



No comments:

Post a Comment