Friday, July 17, 2015

What is the most important for me ?

Buenos dias amigos !


I was thinking about the next subject that a wanted to write about but i just had no idea , but in the end i come up with this : what is the most important for me ? Well i think it depends but i have to say is freedom . Freedom is a necessary thing for me i just can't live in a box i have to step out of the box every time . And the second most important thing for me is to see the world differently  not how it is but how i see it , like nature to see beyond the thing to feel the energy around me to feel the life in every little thing to connect myself with every little survivor every little bug , and when i touch the wrinkled skin of an old three to feel it to connect with it , or when i touch an old object or a house to try to reminiscence the past . I think this is the most important to me .


To see clearly you have to see beyond everything beyond every little thing and to feel with your heart and soul not just with your eyes ears lips and skin , cuz everything that matters is beyond the thing is beyond everything and that what makes life beautiful and that what makes YOU beautiful so try to see the SOUL not the APPEARANCE and try to feel not see !

Always find a way to smile and live life to the fullest !



2 comments:

  1. Great post<3 thanks for sharing this is something I can relate to and i think alot of other people so thank you so much for reminding me:) please continue writing you have an amazing blog:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to thank you for this kind words , this means a lot to me to know that my words can touch somebody! I will follow you!

      Delete