Friday, July 10, 2015

What if i'm carzy ,all the best people are ....


Hello !
My name is unknown , why ? -are you asking , just ! - i'm saying . It's not like i'm hiding but this is not about my name or my gender , it's about me as a person and the way i'm feeling and i'm thinking , this is just a place for me to express myself as somebody and to be completely honest about everything . So ... you are not going to have information about me you are going to have my words and my thoughts and that's all why?- just ! ! :)
Expressing yourself is not about who you are is more about what you see and how it is makes you feel , what kind of feelings do you get , and how are you going to interpret them !


This is my place , this is my world , my work of art don't judge me , accept me as i am or leave because it's not about what you do it is about how you make others feel ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment